Owner and operator Becky Perkins joined Pony Club at the age of 5 with her amazing pony "Chocolate Fudge", which created a life-long passion for horses and ultimately eventing.
She brings years of knowledge and experience from the United Kingdom, where she rode and trained with some of the best riders in the nation, including 3x Olympic gold medallist Matt Ryan, William Fox-Pitt, Sarah Spencer-Williams, and FEI Judge and Grand Prix rider Harry Payne, to name a few.
- British Horse Society Intermediate Instructor.
- PC "A" test.
- BSJA up to Foxhunters (1.20m)
- British Dressage up to medium (third level)
- Successfully developed some 20 horses from ground level upwards, a few of them reaching advanced.
As a seasoned rider who has successfully competed up to Advanced level eventing in the UK, Becky recognizes the fundamental skills that horse and rider need to excel in any discipline, as well as the advanced principles of dressage, show jumping, and cross country.
Here are just of a few of the competitions successfully completed, ranging from BE 90 (entry level) to Advanced (and everything in between!)
- Aldon International
- Tattersalls International